Founded in 1925, Eleuterio Jewels has always dedicated itself to the noble art of filigree, worked with mastery and delicacy by its craftsmen.Nowadays, the founder’s grandchildren continue to keep alive the work of their artisans.

For its new collection, Eleuterio got inspiration from a decorative element of the Casa de Serralves in Oporto – one of the most emblematic representations of Art Deco in Portugal – an Egyptian fan that is part of a wrought iron door, created by Edgar Brandt for the Universal Exhibition of Decorative Arts in Paris in 1925.

In his time, Edgar Brandt was a visionary who defended the ancestral knowledge of wrought iron craftsmen. A century later, Eleuterio defends the work of the filigree artisans, using this art to create modern pieces and aligned with current trends.